In the wake of last week’s senseless tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, please join JWI in thanking President Obama for his remarks on Sunday and calling on him to put gun control legislation and access to mental health services at the top of his agenda. This is a first step in what we hope will be a concerted effort to build a world free of violence. Please add your voice to ours by co-signing our letter.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- That's JWI's Sasha - Jewish Girl of the Year! @GTJews SEEN: Gather the Jews’ Jewish Girl/Guy of the Year - go.shr.lc/1SCNmlY 4 hours ago
- .@amyschumer, on point again. --> Amy Schumer Takes On Bill Cosby huff.to/1KzdNGz via @HuffPostWomen 8 hours ago
- Grateful to be among @JWFAtlanta grantees for education on dating abuse & sexual assault @universityofga! facebook.com/jewishwomenint… 1 day ago
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
- On #EqualPayDay, a soon-to-be college grad faces her future – and the wage gap.
- The Grammys’ mixed messages on domestic violence
- The real game changer: Super Bowl ads
- Stanford, Vanderbilt and bystander intervention on college campuses
- Alcohol, athletes and assault: Playing the blame game at Vanderbilt
if you need help: