In the wake of last week’s senseless tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, please join JWI in thanking President Obama for his remarks on Sunday and calling on him to put gun control legislation and access to mental health services at the top of his agenda. This is a first step in what we hope will be a concerted effort to build a world free of violence. Please add your voice to ours by co-signing our letter.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- JWI's @IlanaFlemming on staying vigilant in the fight for #PlannedParenthood & women's health jd.fo/s8okS @jdforward #StandwithPP 9 hours ago
- Amazing work by the women of @sdtsorority! So, so grateful to have such meaningful support. #SDTempowers twitter.com/sdtsorority/st… 14 hours ago
- Love this for so many reasons. twitter.com/amyschumer/sta… 1 day ago
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
- On #EqualPayDay, a soon-to-be college grad faces her future – and the wage gap.
- The Grammys’ mixed messages on domestic violence
- The real game changer: Super Bowl ads
if you need help: