In the wake of last week’s senseless tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, please join JWI in thanking President Obama for his remarks on Sunday and calling on him to put gun control legislation and access to mental health services at the top of his agenda. This is a first step in what we hope will be a concerted effort to build a world free of violence. Please add your voice to ours by co-signing our letter.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- This #ValentinesDay spread the message that everyone deserves a respectful & healthy relationship! #RespectWeek2016 thndr.me/MIkZ8S 2 hours ago
- ‘I am the NRA,’ Sings Ted Nugent, Whose Role in the Gun Group Looms Large: thetrace.org/2016/02/ted-nu… via @teamtrace 3 hours ago
- JWI is disturbed by anti-Semitic comments made by Ted Nugent this week. NRA must act in the face of this bigotry. https://t.co/Sq2H14SCUG 3 hours ago
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
- On #EqualPayDay, a soon-to-be college grad faces her future – and the wage gap
if you need help: