In the wake of last week’s senseless tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, please join JWI in thanking President Obama for his remarks on Sunday and calling on him to put gun control legislation and access to mental health services at the top of his agenda. This is a first step in what we hope will be a concerted effort to build a world free of violence. Please add your voice to ours by co-signing our letter.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- The spotlight for day 2 of the #16Days of Activism is on the always inspiring @MalalaFund! https://t.co/2jn4Y2vYX4 18 hours ago
- Sending warmest wishes to all of JWI’s supporters and friends. We’re so #thankful for you! https://t.co/fxmILoUIvT 1 day ago
- Day 1: Michelle Bachelet, Chilean president, former head of @UN_Women, role model for women+girls everywhere #16Days https://t.co/2tXpncD94a 1 day ago
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
- On #EqualPayDay, a soon-to-be college grad faces her future – and the wage gap
if you need help: