In the wake of last week’s senseless tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, please join JWI in thanking President Obama for his remarks on Sunday and calling on him to put gun control legislation and access to mental health services at the top of his agenda. This is a first step in what we hope will be a concerted effort to build a world free of violence. Please add your voice to ours by co-signing our letter.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @ajws: How to help #Nepal: 7 vetted charities doing relief work following the #earthquake pri.org/stories/2015-0… @PRI 8 hours ago
- RT @ajws: Our hearts are with all affected by today's #NepalEarthquake. We pray for the recovery and safety of #Nepal and #India's people. 8 hours ago
- RT @HillelIntl: This #MothersDay, give flowers to someone else’s mom. Order by May 1st at jwi.org/flowerproject-…. @JewishWomenIntl http://t… 9 hours ago
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
- On #EqualPayDay, a soon-to-be college grad faces her future – and the wage gap.
- The Grammys’ mixed messages on domestic violence
- The real game changer: Super Bowl ads
- Stanford, Vanderbilt and bystander intervention on college campuses
- Alcohol, athletes and assault: Playing the blame game at Vanderbilt
- The Forward, take note: Voyeurism is violence
if you need help: