In the wake of last week’s senseless tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, please join JWI in thanking President Obama for his remarks on Sunday and calling on him to put gun control legislation and access to mental health services at the top of his agenda. This is a first step in what we hope will be a concerted effort to build a world free of violence. Please add your voice to ours by co-signing our letter.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- "It turned out to be too late for some things, but...not too late to acknowledge me, to respect me and to help me." nyti.ms/23Y5Pfo 20 hours ago
- “My goal is for every woman to know that there’s going to be help for you," @RepKClark says. theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 20 hours ago
- RT @WithoutViolence: #DV is a public health crisis, NOT a private matter. EMPLOYERS – use these prevention tips via @_workingmother_: https… 20 hours ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: