- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @hopeforhenry: Proud to announce that @hopeforhenry CEO @lauriestrongin is a 2018 @JewishWomenIntl Women to Watch jwi.org/articles/lauri… 3 hours ago
- RT @PlatformWomen: First-hand accounts from 8 Hollywood professionals hoping for change usat.ly/2DcyHiK via @usatoday 1 day ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: 7 former congressional staffers have come forward today to describe sexual harassment and abuse while working for membe… 1 day ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: