- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- Carry your pride at the #MarchForOurLives on Saturday, March 24! Proceeds from the sale of these posters support JW… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- #PaidSickDays laws include time to deal with domestic or sexual violence, understand what real families look like,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MomsRising: #Paidsickdays promote healthy workplaces and communities while saving businesses, taxpayers and families money. Lawmakers m… 4 days ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: