Girls who are empowered to realize their full potential grow into strong women – women who are far less likely to become victims of relationship abuse. So during October, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Sigma Delta Tau chapters nationwide are selling Girls Achieve Grapeness! – a custom shade of OPI nail polish created to support JWI programs that help girls and young women become safe and independent. Find out more at jwi.org/grapeness!
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @RepresentPledge: Child separation is WRONG. Period. We cannot allow this administration, or any, to commit acts so far outside of our v… 1 day ago
- As our movement celebrates the gains made for survivors, we're also looking at possibility for survivors to find ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @preuss_gil: Important article about the DC Jewish community's larger response to the challenges of #MeToo. In July @JFGW, @JewishWomenI… 1 day ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: