The impact of domestic abuse far outweighs the amount of corporate philanthropy the issue receives. Help raise awareness by contacting the companies whose products you buy, and by sharing our blog posts, tweets and Facebook posts this month. We’ve got more tips for getting involved at www.jwi.org/dvam.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- Speak out against domestic violence, harmful immigration policies, and healthcare attacks: bit.ly/2xR78sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @FemMajority: Women face sexual violence & barriers to education daily. There's no time to wait for a new president. We need civil right… 1 day ago
- RT @broadly: "You will not have to choose between your safety and the ability to earn a living for yourself and your children." https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: