The impact of domestic abuse far outweighs the amount of corporate philanthropy the issue receives. Help raise awareness by contacting the companies whose products you buy, and by sharing our blog posts, tweets and Facebook posts this month. We’ve got more tips for getting involved at www.jwi.org/dvam.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @RepresentPledge: Child separation is WRONG. Period. We cannot allow this administration, or any, to commit acts so far outside of our v… 1 day ago
- As our movement celebrates the gains made for survivors, we're also looking at possibility for survivors to find ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @preuss_gil: Important article about the DC Jewish community's larger response to the challenges of #MeToo. In July @JFGW, @JewishWomenI… 1 day ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: