The impact of domestic abuse far outweighs the amount of corporate philanthropy the issue receives. Help raise awareness by contacting the companies whose products you buy, and by sharing our blog posts, tweets and Facebook posts this month. We’ve got more tips for getting involved at www.jwi.org/dvam.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @wendydavis: Please take a “listen, listen, listen” to this poignant piece twitter.com/halsey/status/… 6 hours ago
- RT @CecileRichards: Women are shaking the foundation of this country. And you better believe we're just getting started. @womensmarch #futu… 1 day ago
- Thank you to @shondarhimes and the cast of @GreysABC for a deeply moving episode and your advocacy about this issue… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: