- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- As we celebrate #SDT100, we reflect on 15 years of partnership with @sdtsorority. It all started with Life$avings!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @endrapeoncampus: #DearBetsy: Megan's story shows why Title IX is so important. We must believe & support survivors. #JusticeForMegan ht… 4 days ago
- RT @endrapeoncampus: #DearBetsy: ALL students deserve to be protected from discrimination & violence, regardless of what state they live in… 4 days ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: