- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @knowyourIX: Our friend @NiaToniTone from @nwlc shares why Black women must be centered in Title IX and sexual violence policy. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @jwiYWLN: “Women have to be stepping up and seeing it as our time, because if not now, when?” #WetheWomen #YWLC17 https://t.co/sU1nHgHA… 1 day ago
- Here's what we want for Hanukkah: equal pay, affordable reproductive health care, and more women in politics! bit.ly/2jTGbv2 2 days ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: