Former Washington Post executive Leslie Morgan Steiner is a best-selling author with degrees from two Ivy League schools, three adorable children and a loving and successful husband. If you met her on the street you might never guess her secret: that she was once married to a man who beat her with abandon on a regular basis — an experience she recounts in the memoir Crazy Love.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @ReligiousInst: Join Colleen, Debbie, and Dian in saying that #ReligiousFreedomIs a core American values and it should NOT be used to ju… 11 hours ago
- RT @Catholic4Choice: Our new video tells the story of 3 women--Debbie, Colleen and Dian--whose lives were changed by religious refusals & t… 11 hours ago
- RT @SheShouldRun: Thankful for leaders who show us that you can be anything “The country is looking to the leadership of people like Kamala… 1 day ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: