Former Washington Post executive Leslie Morgan Steiner is a best-selling author with degrees from two Ivy League schools, three adorable children and a loving and successful husband. If you met her on the street you might never guess her secret: that she was once married to a man who beat her with abandon on a regular basis — an experience she recounts in the memoir Crazy Love.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- RT @jwiYWLN: New word to know: "stealthing" or the removal of a condom during penetrative sex without a partner's consent #SAAM https://t.… 9 hours ago
- The brothers of @ZetaBetaTau brought #GreenLightGo to @TowsonU for #SAAM. 🚦So proud of our partnership & work to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- Great Community Leaders Breakfast & Briefing this morning with former Women to Watch and Sondra D. Bender Award hon… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: