This and other videos in “Run Jane Run,” produced by videographer, photographer and computer artist Lynn Estomin, were created at a “Silence Speaks” digital storytelling workshop for survivors of domestic violence, sponsored by the YWCA of North Central PA.
- JWI's innovative programs, advocacy and philanthropic initiatives protect the fundamental rights of all girls and women to live in safe homes, thrive in healthy relationships, and realize the full potential of their personal strength.
- WEBINAR THURSDAY: Everything You Need to Know About Senior Financial Abuse w/ @WISERwomen #ElderAbuse Register here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- A lot of hard work goes into planning a wedding. Make sure the halachic prenup makes the list!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- As we celebrate #SDT100, we reflect on 15 years of partnership with @sdtsorority. It all started with Life$avings!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Racy Instagrams and the Lessons of Purim
- At Rutgers, Campus Ambassador promotes awareness and conversation to #ChangeTheCulture
- What happens when we #ChangeTheCulture? Lessons from a nation leading on gender equality
- JWI’s Summer Series for Interns is off to a great start!
- The hypocrisy of advocacy and sports
- Title IX complaint at American U. reinforces need for campus activism against sexual assault
if you need help: